Want to look more youthful and refreshed? You can now with a natural, non-invasive facelift.
Dr. Charles Runels, spent 12 years as an internist and emergency room doctor which he then switched over to working with women on hormone replacement therapy. He has an intense desire to make women well. In 2010 he created a way to Use Your Blood to Rejuvenate Your Face, by introducing the Vampire Facelift®.
Three common signs you may benefit from the Vampire Facelift;
- Your skin color becomes grayer which can be due to less blood flow
- Your facial shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease, and
- Your skin texture becomes less smooth.
When this happens you may look more worn or tired.
IS THE VAMPIRE FACELIFT THE RIGHT LIFT FOR YOU?
Unlike most procedures, the Vampire Facelift (R) offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
THE VAMPIRE FACELIFT IS A 4-STEP PROCEDURE.
- First, the medical provider uses hyaluronic acid fillers to create a beautiful and natural shape.
- Then, the medical provider isolates growth factors in the patient’s blood. When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the medical provider), the multi-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue.
- This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
- The pluripotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
Our medical providers at Renew and Rejuvenate have been through an extensive training program by Dr. Runels himself. The effects of the procedure have been known to improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years! Call today to book your consultation and start your journey to a younger you!